YES! Despite COVID-19, you still can connect families with no-cost evaluations!
So, if you know a child or adolescent who struggles with behavior, anxiety or academics… is bullied or teased, or does this to others…
Then you know a child who may benefit from a study-related mental health and learning disorder evaluation with the Healthy Brain Network community-based research initiative. Elsewhere on this site you can get details about who is eligible to participate, learn what participants are asked to do or see how comprehensive our evaluation is.
Connect families with a no-cost learning and mental health evaluation
It’s as easy as sharing study flyers with them or pointing them toward this website. Download flyers now and help connect children and their families to the tools they need to reach their full potential in school and in life. Find out what participating families say about the study. If you have questions, please reach out to our partner line at 646-225-4390 to discuss the details of the initiative or make arrangements for a Healthy Brain Network social worker to meet with your staff about the study.
The Healthy Brain Network looks forward to working with you to reach our goal of 10,000 participants for our landmark study. Discover what we hope to achieve by working together.
Organizations and professionals currently referring families include:
- Schools – Teachers, Guidance Counselors, School Assessment Team Members, Principals
- Medical or Clinical Practices – Pediatricians and Other Doctors or Medical Professionals
- Medical or Mental Health Service organizations – Social workers, Psychologists, Therapists, Speech Therapists or Physical Therapists
- Community Based Organizations – Youth Centers, Religious Centers, Education Centers, Advocacy Groups including Legal Rights Advocacy Groups, Foster Care Agencies
- Parent or Development Oriented Websites and Social Media Groups
- Mental Health or Learning Focused Websites and Social Media Groups
- Education Focused Websites and Social Media Groups
- Family Support Groups
- Local Politicians